MAXOLUTION® mobile transportation vehicles up to 1500 kg are designed as pass-under vehicles. Combined with the optional lift, this allows them to accept pallets, boxes or frames to optimize your goods receipt and goods issue processes. The wide range of options lets you design the perfect vehicle for your requirements, both today and in the future.
Safety and optimized use of space – The future of intralogistics
Equip your goods receipt and issue processes for the future. Design transport processes within your plant to reduce costs and risk. Whether they’re operating 24/7 or on sequential travel orders, and whether they’re carrying pallets or heavy goods on frames – the mobile transportation vehicles up to 1500 kg make your logistics more efficient and your processes more reliable.
Various energy management systems are available in accordance with the "just right" concept. Depending on your energy needs and the quality of your floor, you can choose from various charging strategies and energy modules.
The navigation also depends on your on-site conditions: The track can either be adhered to the floor, installed in the floor as an induction loop or configured as an open-space solution with SLAM (simultaneous localization and mapping). RFID (radio-frequency identification) read/write heads can also be integrated to optimize station approach and ensure precise positioning with a maximum tolerance of 10 mm.
Even the load handling is tailored to your process. Whether you're placing something on the vehicle with a crane, driving the vehicle under a carrier and raising it, or building a conveyor line – you decide the capabilities of your vehicles. Regardless of your transportation tasks, our mobile transportation vehicles will solve them reliably and cost effectively.
Consult our sales team.
- Our experts know your industry and your requirements
- Our global network ensures we are there wherever and whenever you need us
- We have the expertise and tools to provide optimum advice and support
Reduce complexityand use automated guided vehicle systems (AGVSs) for future logistics concepts
Reduce costsby using effective mobile transportation vehicles instead of stationary materials handling technology or manned transportation solutions
Implement new concepts easilywith the ability to adjust your processes and paths yourself so that you can respond quickly to changing requirements
Reduce travel distanceswith the low minimum clearance of 25 cm on each side, which allows for narrow aisles in your plant layout
Dependable SEW‑EURODRIVE qualitywith mobile transportation vehicles based on our proved technology and components from global industrial partners
Take advantage of our global servicewith the SEW‑EURODRIVE service network, which is always available to help you with problems or optimizations
Properties and technical data
- Dimensions: Length = 1440 mm, width = 999 mm, height = 338 mm and up
- Weight: 577 kg and up (depending on energy and load handling class)
- Operating voltage: 96 V
- Payload: up to 1500 kg (minus load handling device)
- Speed: 1.4 m/s
- Positioning accuracy: +/- 10 mm
- Communication: WLAN
- Energy class: battery concepts for sequential travel, single-shift or two-shift operation without recharging; inductive energy concept for 24-hour operation
- Navigation: optical navigation, inductive navigation, SLAM navigation
- Load handling device: plate, lift, roller conveyor, lift with roller conveyor
- Racks for load handling in lifting applications
- Logistics controller for system control
- Inductive charging stations
- MOVITRANS® system for inductive charging
Areas of application
- Transporting pallets in goods receiving and issue
- Sequential transport within production areas
- Transportation from production area to the warehouse
- Intralogistics transportation