Have there been delays, but you still need to stick to your schedule and step things up a notch? You want to order the gearmotors as late as as possible? We put your project business in motion, because we deliver more than 60 percent of our large gearmotors from the large gear unit plant in Bruchsal to you after only 5 days.
ATO 5: Large gearmotors in just 5 days
This is made possible by our to-go program for shortened delivery times. We call this ATO 5: "Assemble To Order" in 5 working days.
All of our ATO 5-capable gearmotors from the proven SEW-EURODRIVE modular system leave the factory in Bruchsal on request just 5 working days after your order is received.
Select, assemble, deliver
With numerous options, the following gearmotor sizes of the 7 series can be selected as ATO 5 products:
- Helical gearmotors of sizes R..147 and R..167,
- Parallel shaft helical gearmotors of sizes F..127 and F..157
- bevel geared motors of sizes K..127, K..157, K..167 and K..187
In addition to ATO 5 deliveries from the Bruchsal factory, we keep delivery times short for you, regardless of the size you require.
If you need geared motors, our experts are at your disposal worldwide and around the clock. Our service staff will help immediately with technical information, arranging repair orders and much more.
How you benefit from our to-go program:
Our gearmotors to go - the details
|Gear unit size||Mamax gear unit
kW at 50Hz
|Helical gearmotors||R..147||13.000||63MS4 – 280M4||0.12 - 90|
|R..167||20.000||71MS4 – 280M4||0.25 - 90|
|Parallel-shaft gearmotors||F..127||12.000||63MS4 – 280M4||0.12 – 90|
|F..157||20.000||71MS4 – 280M4||0.25 – 90|
|Helical-bevel gearmotors||K..127||13.000||63MS4 – 280M4||0.12 – 90|
|K..157||20.000||71MS4 – 280M4||0.25 – 90|
|K..167||35.000||71MS4 – 280M4||0.25 – 90|
|K..187||53.000||71MS4 – 280M4||0.25 – 90|
- Gear unit designs:
- Foot, shaft-mounted and flange-mounted design
- Output shaft as solid shaft, hollow shaft with key or shrink disc, TorqLOC® hollow shaft mounting system
- all standard metric flange and shaft dimensions in standard material
- also gear units without motor with driving shaft end AD.. or motor adapter AM.. for mounting IEC motors
- Double gear units
- Motor versions:
- IE3 DRN.. motor series
- 4-pole version
- Standard motor voltages 230/400 V or 400/690 V
- Standard frequency 50 Hz
- European conformity CE
- Brakes with standard braking torques
- Manual release (/HR and /HF) for brakes
- With/without temperature sensor TF
- Installation encoder and cone shaft encoder
- Protective roof
- Forced cooling fan with voltage 230 V
- Standard coating
- Surface protective coating OS1 - OS4
- Internal corrosion protection (from level OS2)
Why to go?
Motion for your project business
ATO 5 is a service and customer benefit philosophy that we live by. It is important for us to be by your side, beyond the functional benefits of the product. Throughout the life cycle of our products – from start to finish. ATO 5 perfectly complements our procurement and delivery service program.
We know your industry and its requirements. And we know just how important speed, flexibility and operational reliability are for you today.
Thinking ahead is part of our business. This is the only way we can provide innovative answers to the requirements of the market, and that is a strategic advantage for you!